Free cybersecurity webinar featuring Blackpoint Cyber, industry leaders in managed detection and response.
In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, cybersecurity is no longer an option; it has become an absolute necessity. By 2025, cybercrime costs are estimated to reach a staggering $10.5 trillion worldwide, exposing the vulnerability of businesses of every size. It is no longer a matter of when a company will face a cyberattack, but rather when and to what extent. cloudIT recently teamed up with Blackpoint Cyber to bring essential insights and strategies for ensuring organizational continuity and resilience in the face of these ever-evolving threats in the free cybersecurity webinar “Cybercrime: Securing your business against the imminent threat”. This informative session covers several key topics, including:
Understanding Current Risks and Cybercrime Trends
cloudIT’s Virtual Chief Security Information Officer shares valuable insights into the tactics used by cybercriminals and identify vulnerabilities within your organization. We go inside the mind of a hacker during a recent case study, examining how the attack occurred and the potential lasting implications.
Enhancing Your Cybersecurity Posture & Strategy
We delve into best practices, industry statistics, and innovative solutions to fortify your digital infrastructure. Learn how cloudIT can help protect your critical assets and establish a robust defense system with our suite of security services.
How to Win the Unfair Fight
Get to know the methodologies behind Blackpoint and their mission to provide world-class, nation-state grade cybersecurity solutions to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Learn how to adopt a proactive and comprehensive approach to cybersecurity for your business, and some effective techniques to detect, respond to, and recover from cyberattacks.
Critical Cybersecurity Questions & Challenges
Our panel of cybersecurity experts tackle several important questions, such as:
- Potential implications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on cybersecurity?
- If I’m a small business, what are the odds that I experience an attack and what level of cybersecurity do I need?
- Cyber Insurance: What are the requirements, how do I to get it, what’s included, potential implications if I don’t have it?
- What are some immediate actions I can take if a phishing email, ransomware attack, or other cybersecurity event occurs? How do is data recovered?
- What is the timeline of a phishing attack and what tools do I need to have in place to prevent one from occurring?
- How effective is encryption of hard drives or other devices?
- Are there any elevated cybersecurity risks involved with remote work, and how can these be prevented?