Total control over your Office 365 data
Microsoft Office 365 enables your Enterprise to work anywhere, anytime, without the need to host your own email infrastructure. Even though Microsoft hosts the infrastructure, this doesn’t replace your responsibility of maintaining a backup of your business-critical Office 365 data.
With Office 365, it’s your data — you control it — and it is your responsibility to protect it.
cloudIT Backup for Microsoft Office 365 gives you the power to securely backup Office 365 and:
- Protect your Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps
- Quickly restore individual Office 365 items with industry-leading recovery flexibility
- Meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 backup archives
cloudIT backup enables total access and control of your data residing in Office 365
Backup Office 365 and Exchange on-premises to any location
Hyper-Availability of Office 365 requires secure backup of email data to another location, to mitigate risk and ensure peace-of-mind that you’ll be able to restore your users’ data when needed.
With cloudIT Backup for Microsoft Office 365, you can:
- Retrieve Office 365 Exchange Online mailbox items (email, calendar and contacts*) from a cloud-based instance of Office 365 and uniquely backup the data weekly, daily or as often as every five minutes in Microsoft’s native format — an archive database based on Extensible Storage Engine (ESE), also known as the Jet Blue database
- Backup Exchange on-premises utilizing the same APIs as Office 365, reducing the impact to your data center and allowing more frequent backups of your users’ email data
- Store backups in the location of your choice — including on-premises, in a hyperscale public cloud (i.e. Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) or with a local service provider
- Perform backups of unique and localized versions of Office 365, including support for U.S. Government (DoD and non-DoD), Office 365 Germany and Office 365 China
Restore Office 365 with industry-leading recovery flexibility
Never settle for less than reliable, granular restore of Office 365 email, calendar and contact items in a few simple clicks.
Built-in cloudIT Explorer™ for Microsoft Exchange enables:
- Quick search and granular recovery of individual mailbox items residing in a protected and archived copy of your Office 365 data
- Direct restoration of mailbox items to an Office 365 mailbox, an on-premises Exchange mailbox, saved as a file, emailed as an attachment or exported as a PST
Flexible restore options that meet your compliance needs
Compliance is a big driver for the need to backup Office 365. With an Office 365 backup, you can:
- Store data based on long-term retention policies for regulatory or compliance needs
- Ensure you recover exactly what you need — no more, no less — with granular advanced search and find functionality
Efficiently scale and minimize overhead
cloudIT Backup for Microsoft Office 365 delivers unmatched scalability, providing a multi-repository, multi-tenant architecture which:
- Enables protection of larger Office 365 deployments with a single installation
- Empowers service providers to deliver Office 365 backup services
- Minimizes overhead, improves recovery time and reduces costs with comprehensive automation via PowerShell and RESTful API support for all functionality as well as self-service restore for service provider’s customers
START MY FREE TRIAL
Ensuring Hyper-Availability of email data requires a solution that can cover both Office 365 and any on-premises Exchange instances that you may have.
cloudIT Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to:
- Protect hybrid email deployments
- Migrate mailbox data between Office 365 and on-premises Exchange
- Support application-aware processing of cloudIT Backup for Microsoft Office 365 servers with cloudIT Backup & Replication™
- Enable creation of consistent backups of Office 365 archives to streamline eDiscovery and mailbox item-level restores
Inquire About Our Services
Fill out the contact form and one of our service representatives will be in touch with you as quickly as possible. Don’t want to wait? Call us to get the conversation started!